Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Behold, an update!

I meant to put this in my sidebar ages ago, but I can be found on Instagram as HearthAndHedge - mostly seasonal nature photography, but some art and witchcraft related bits, as well. (Working on getting some more of the witchcraft in there...)

Also, just to try and simplify across the various platforms I'm on, I've dropped my old 'pen' name Siona, and I'm just going by Allie now.

Aside from all that, it's that time of year where my partner and I travel from New England to Denver for two months. It's a bit later in the year than we normally make this trip, which is depressing for me, because, well, no place does autumn like New England! (Not that I'm biased or anything...) However, the upside to being in the city for a while is at least there's interesting things going on at the gardens, science museums, art museums, and there's a big library to explore. Hopefully that will make for more regular updates in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment