Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Wednesday

I keep meaning to make a little time to sit down and get some real writing done, but it seems like there are so many things to be done and so little time to do them all in...

The last couple days have been spent doing a deep clean and organization of the kitchen. Westya's shrine has been kept dark while all of this chaos is going on. At the end of this (tomorrow afternoon, I'm hoping) I have a new candle to dedicate for Her.

I've also been trying to take advantage of this mild weather we've been having, getting out before the snow sets in. Well... assuming it does to any considerable degree. Guess I'm still having flash backs to last year, foot after foot just piling up. This year is apparently going to be warmer, and not so bad - and so far, that's been true. I believe the news said every day in December was above average, except for two or three days. Still, mid to late January through February is when we usually see our cold and snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment