Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Sunday

Two pictures this week, to make up for missing last Sunday. (As always, click for bigger views.) I wasn't feeling well last week/weekend, and have been playing a bit of catch up since.

It's been thundering a lot this week. Morning showers with afternoon storms almost every day. Wind from one of the storms knocked several oak branches down, which I took a bit of the wood from to use later.



I spent a good part of the past week reorganizing the apartment. I picked up a short shelf unit for the kitchen, which gives me at least a little space to make a permanent working area, something I haven't been able to have for several years now. I know some just work at their deity altar(s), but I don't like my shrines to get too cluttered with working items - and beside, they're much too small anyway. (It will also be nice to have the extra storage space below it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment