Saturday, October 11, 2014

30 days on pause...

I've decided to put Hestia's 30 days on hold until a little later in the month (or maybe even until the beginning of next month). I wrote a bit before on how I'm away from home for a while, or I think I did anyway, and at this point I'm going to be on the road again in a few days, visiting with family, and then back on the road. Not a lot of time for writing, and there are some interesting prompts coming up that I want to be able to give my full attention to.

When I actually get home, I've also got to spend some time getting things ready for the coming cold weather, make sure the heaters are clean and working, get the coats and gloves out, get the blankets out, and all that good stuff. It'll be good to finally be home again, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment