Friday, December 12, 2014

The Pagan Experience Blogging Project

I was looking forward to perhaps being in a better place health-wise this coming year so I could commit to doing the Pagan Blog Project. Unfortunately, it seems like 2014 was the last official year, and so I won't have that chance. I thought about perhaps just doing it as a personal writing challenge of sorts, and may still at some point, but it seems there's a new project this year called The Pagan Experience.

Overall it seems a bit more loose, there will be prompts or a theme each week, but I guess you don't have to follow them very strictly? (Or at all? Bit confused on that part.) I think I'll give the project a go, especially since my old go-to for weekly prompts, Pagan Blog Prompts, completely died out very shortly after being taken over by someone new. (Quite frustrating - it could have at least been handed off to someone else, since I know for a fact the two people who did take it over were not the only ones who expressed interest in running the blog.)

Anyway, it'll be nice to have a new set of prompts with a bit of a schedule. Still hard to believe we're so close to 2015 though, where'd the year go?

No comments:

Post a Comment